Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nineteen, GoneTeen and the Lost Immunity

The Nineteenth year of my life is nearing its end.

I was in class 7 when i had turned 13.
I had thought:
For almost a period of 6 years i could be angry without a reason, 'speak my mind' out to parents, crib, cry and stamp feet, get irritated at nothing and create fuss about food.
I was a teenager.
Its normal for them to create problems. They are just on the verge of adulthood. They too would grow up. Their nuisance-creating hormones shall settle in a while."

I could feel comfortable about having pimples and not panic about puppy fat.

Now the relaxed phase is going, almost gone.

I m expected to be mature. No more a teenager.
I m expected to be responsible. I shall be twenty.
I m expected to be responsible and not lose keys or create rucus at public places. My hormones should must/should have settled by now.

And i have every reason to shed tears for my flab and acne.

Life would get tougher in a few days.
And after the happy birthday, i shall lose the most powerful shield i ever owned:
My teenage.

Welcome, Mr. Two in the ten's place and all allied worries!

No comments: